Friday, May 23, 2008

Trees and Childern

This is a issue that I feel I need to address on this site. Its kinda of a big deal. I will give you a hint, it is life. Thats right, were going to discuss the issue of the environment. Now I know what your probably thinking, "O some little shit is going to tell me what I already know about how the environment is important." I can say nothing other then simply, no. You see, Im more of a action person, I'm not one to sit around and vent on the internet about how dumb people are because they are. This post is about ACTION. This is a ACTION plan and what YOU can do to help the environment. So I compiled a list of 5 things we can all do to help Mother Nature out and then we can all breath a little easier.


5. Always turn the lights of when you leave a room
This is common sense people. In fact don't use lights at all. What do we need lights for? nothing we have the sun. Instead of hurting yourself at night do it in the afternoon when the sun is out.

4. Dont Waste Water
Long showers are for conformists. You think you would catch someone great like Pete Wentz having a long shower? No because he actually cares unlike most people.

3. Recycle!!!!!
GOD PEOPLE THIS ONE MAKES ME SO SICK!!! There are recycling bins every freakin where! Recycle everything you can all the time!!

2. Driving is for sleazy capitalists
Unless you enjoy supporting the sleazy capitalists in the whitehouse then just dont drive, dont even leave your house. This is our form of protest!

1. Walmart, dont get involved
All the shit and mass consumption you people are doing is causing more pollution then anything. Walmart hates the world and it hates you and me so dont buy into their lies.

This world is going to shit people, we either all go kill ourselves or start pulling our weight man.

-xoxo

No comments: