Thursday, May 15, 2008

I hate school so much

holy god man, i cant believe this stuff man. Like why cant people get along these days? Why is the world so loveless? Has humanity lost all hope? When people have to put people down people at school just to make themselves feel better. Just cause your mom is a whore doesnt give you any right to call me ugly and push me around and stuff. Why do people have to always be mean to me and only me? I just wanted to be loved and all I ever am is hurt. Its just so difficult to hold your chin high in the world of today. Bombs are going off in countries that I never knew about until I found out oil was there. Is that what this education system has come to! If we vote Obama there is still hope!
Im not ugly am I? One day I will be a successful and happy person and all the world will see how they were wrong. Why does it matter how you look on the outside anyway? Its the inside that matters, right? When will we learn to treat our fellow beings as fellow persons and not objects, stress balls or entertainment. Why do I have to pushed into puddles while the rich kids remain dry? Theres just so much wrong with the world today!!!! WHY DONT PEOPLE RECYCLE!!! I just want somebody to love


remember there are trubblz everywhere, even school :(

1 comment:

emo said...

ok, so im pretty sure that the sun will come up tomorrow and that things where ever you are could be a lot worse! maybe get out and kick a ball or something you whinging ass clown