Thursday, May 15, 2008

I cry everynight

Seriously omg, I am so sad right now you have no idea. It is as if the world has turned off all its light and taken away all its love. I just finished up a msn conversation with the love of my life. We meet in kindergarden and grew up together. She was perfect in everyway. We would have been perfect in everyway. In grade 5 i moved away, doomed to the other edge of the world, torn apart from each other forever. Untill 7 years later, I would have to option of retuning to my hometown for 4 months, to get a summer job there. We had talked for months and months as much as we could, it felt as though I never left her, as if she had never left me, soul mates forever <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 It was going to be the best summer of my life. I was ready to book my plane ticket and tell her the news that I was coming back when word had reached me she was dating another guy. My heart sunk through my body like a ton of bricks would have fallen from a skyscraper. I couldnt believe she would do this to me. I was so upset I took the money I had saved up for my plane ticket and spent it on drugs and cheap sex. I dont know if I will ever be able to get over her so Im asking you internet. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!! IM SO SAD AND MISS HER SO MUCH!!!

No comments: