Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My first poem

So im kinda a writer you see. Im not one of those jock type who is afraid to share their emotions and feelings. I happen to enjoy reading and writing poetry rather then playing in a open field running into a wall of other steroid pumped men.

So this is a little one about how I feel right now, it's called Midnight Twilight.

Midnight Moonlight how are you tonight?
The sky is black as night, only lit by your moonlight
I walk alone in the rain and think about the pain
and then I think of your light I no longer feel the fright
Now thats shes gone I see the wrong
and realize this is my time to show the world I can shine
to stand on my own and begin to roam
through the world I once knew when I was with you
Here I am on this night, crying in your moonlight.

there it is, respect

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this is the best poem I have seen on blogger ever. seriously man, i have a band, wanna write me some lyrics? I'll send you guys my email, let me know, kk?