Thursday, May 22, 2008

If only I could be skinny...

As the only female in this group, I believe I am the only one who feels the pressure to be skinny. Everyday, I see super skinny girls walking around in miniskirts and I just wish I could be like them too. Then I would be beautiful and special, and boys would finally like me. It's because I'm fat that boys never like me, all the skinny girls always get the attention from boys. If I were skinny, life would be so perfect. 

I wish I could make myself stop eating forever. I just can't seem to stop myself and then before I know it, an entire pizza has been devoured and I just want to die or something because I'm so fat and gross. My life sucks soo much, like why can't I just be skinny? Life is so unfair. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU :C
IF I WAS SKINNY, IT WOULD BE SO PERFECT.
I HAVE A PRETTY FACE..
I MEAN.. I HAVE NICE EYES..
JOLIE-LIKE LIPS AND A PRETTY SMALL NOSE... & GREAT HAIR..
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MY BODY AND CHEEKS..
UGH I HATE IT..
I AM UNDER DEPRESSION NOW
I DONT THINK I HAVE ANOREXIA..
MAYBE ORTHOREXIA.
MY MOM IS TAKING ME TO A PSICOLOGIST BUT IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME :S

Anonymous said...

you've blatently just posted this so people tell you they think your anorexic and tell u that maybe you should get councilling so u can go *sigh* "i'm ok" otherwise you'd have done something other than whinge and moan
thing is your probably just a self obsessed attention starved idiot.
from the fact you're "the only female in this group" you are getting male attention and surely that they like u as a friend is far better than them tryin to fill u in?
If you actually suffered from any form of anorexia you'd be using those fingers to be purging yourself of those heinous carbohydrates rather than using them to write pretentious crap on the internet