Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God

This is a subject which we haven't talked about yet on this blog, but I have very strong feelings about it, so I figure I will be the first one of us to bring it up. What has god ever done that's so great? NOTHING, that's what. All that ever happens because of god is killing, hate, and war. That goes for all religions! It's been proven through studies and science that evolution happened. The bible was wrong, the koran was wrong, they were all wrong! Humans evolved from monkeys. Just accept it.

THERE IS NO GOD. ALL THAT HAPPENS BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH IS MORE HATE, MORE VIOLENCE, AND MORE PAIN.

I don't see how people can take this kinda shit seriously. Let me give you an example of how crazy these god stories are. Today while my sister was watching tv, I walked by, and some christian idiot was on tv telling some story from the bible. Here's how it went.

There are two brothers, one of whom is very hairy, and one is very smooth. The smooth one was born second, so he was not to inherit his father's stuff when he died. To get the father to give him all of his stuff instead of his hairy brother, he took some goats, cut off their skin, and put it on his arms. Then he went up to his father (who had bad eyes and so could only tell the two apart through touching their arms) and said "hey dad, it's me, your hairy son. Are you going to give me all your stuff when you die?" and the father replied "let me feel your arms." So he did, and when he felt the goat fur on the smooth son's arms, he thought that it was his hairy son, so he gave his smooth son his blessing and said that he would inherit his things when he died.

Now, if that is not one of the dumbest stories you have ever heard, I will be stunned. How do people take these religions seriously with stories like that???

It angers me to no end to know that only if everyone was like me and saw how dumb these other people's ideas are, the world would be such a great place. Come on people, open your eyes! We need to all accept that god has done far more harm than any other source in history, and the world will become a much better place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YA! JESUS CAN LICK MA BALLS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's uhh... probably a little late for this, but you really have no fucking idea what your talking about. Do you? I mean, have you ever left the confines of your worthless room to actually go out and see the world? I know someone like you is pretty busy what with brooding and pondering and discerning all of your infinte fucking wisdom, but i just think that the presence of something known as god is a little deeper than a book and few wars. When you can actually fathom all of creation and all of existence, which you will never be able to do, I promise, and still beleive that everything we know and everthing we don't just simply is and always was, for no reason at all, then I guess that will be the day that everyone should just follow your example. Until then why don't you just keep "subversive and controversial" mouth shut>

Anonymous said...

I hope you dont have children! They need to be taught better than that. I wonder how all these trees, Rocks, Cars, people just happened. No one created us, I guess your saying! So how do you think we got here???Im sad for you, I pray one day you will see the truth and have some respect for the man that gave you life!