Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I haz sympathy?

I just dont know, Im so confused right now about just about everything. Why cant I have loving caring friends and parents? Why is everyone out to get me? Wheres the compassion in this world? All I ask for is sympathy from my friends. Like seriously, I dumped my girlfriend for another girl and no one is giving me any sympathy!!! Im going to start smoking and drinking lots, and telling them about how I hurt myself, then they have to give me sympathy! Why cant people just see how hard life is for me? Im a single child with both my parents alive. 2 cats and my own used car. Like seriously I dropped out of school I should get some sympathy for that at least. When will people understand that I have a sympathy disease. Without sympathy I cant be happy. And it seems like no matter how much I starve myself, cut myself, smoke and drink no one feels bad for me. I just went through a rough break of leaving someone I really cared about for almost 2 years. You know how hard that is on someone? To just get up and leave someone you love for another person? And now my ex doesn't want to be friends for some reason. I should defiantly get some sympathy for that. Like how immature, people leave people for other people all the time. Sure I was a complete asshole to her but thats what she gets for giving me no sympathy. Well to show her next time she comes over asking to be friends Ill start crying and yell GET THE FUCK OUT, then my friends will have to spend the next day with me and give me sympathy. Like for fuck sake I have my own USED car!!!! Why not a new car? Thats how hard life is for me. I just wish someone would understand that sympathy is a diease that can not be stopped. Please internet, give me some sympathy. It's only 1 of 2 things that makes me happy.

-xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most BS post who do you think you're kidding

Jessie said...

Please, please tell me that was sarcasm.

Anonymous said...

Definitely is different than defiantly. D E F I N I T E L Y. =) Defiantly means something completely different. Just trying to help! ;)